Welcome to the 2016 Annual Meeting
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is proud to host the 2016 Annual Meeting — the world’s largest meeting of orthopaedic surgeons, researchers and allied health professionals — at the Orange County Convention Center, West Building, Orlando, Florida, March 1 – 5.
Our 2016 media program offers the latest information on orthopaedic treatments, advancements and research breakthroughs.
Just click on the tabs in this press kit:
- Can’t make a session in person? Visit the AAOS 2016 Live from Orlando webcast.
- Search for patient stories by condition or injury at ANationinMotion.org.
- On a smartphone? Find everything you need to know with our My AAOS Mobile Meeting Guide (logins, passwords for the live webcast and My AAOS available in the AAOS Press Room in Orlando)
- Final Meeting Program
- Room W222A at the Orange County Convention Center, West Building, Orlando, Florida.
- Phone Numbers : (407)685-5425/5426/5427
- Tuesday, March 1 through Friday, March 4 — 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 5 — 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
AAOS will provide registered media with:
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, March 1 through Friday, March 4.
- Coffee, tea, and pastries on Saturday, March 5.
- Limited wireless Internet access inside the Press Room.
- Follow the Academy on Twitter @AAOS1
- Join the AAOS 2016 Annual Meeting conversation @AAOSannual or #aaos2016
Special Event: Live Shot and Photo Opportunities
Constructing a Safe and Accessible Playground is all in ONE Day’s Work
Over the course of seven short hours, the AAOS and volunteers will construct a Safe and Accessible Playground at Central Avenue Elementary School, 500 W. Columbia Ave., Kissimmee, Florida, on Tuesday, March 1. Read more.